Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Expensive Prettiness

... apparently unaffordable is not a word.......awk....



4 words: Love at first sight. Blouses have been super in all year and if I had the chance, I'd love to pull one off. The color and style of this is absolutely amazing. Too bad I'd have to drop $70..
(From Urban Outfitters .com)
Classy and cute. Love the color but again pricy. 
(From Urban Outfitters .com)
I love the edginess of this one. Its casual like any other blouse or black button up but the sheer top/shoulders really gives it a sexy kinda seductive feel.
(From Urban Outfitters .com)

Simple chic. This one's actually quite affordable. Love the color.
(Forever 21.com)
Kinda going off on a limb here, but these high-low hem line skirts are popping up everywhere!! And I want to get my hands on one!!!!
(Forever21.com)


(Forever21.com)
Saw this in a recent youtube video but in teal and didn't think I could pull it off at all. But burgandy kinda catches my eye. 
(Lulu's.com) 

Again from Lulu's.com, this gorgeous blouse looks sooo perfect for the summer. Makes me wish the sun was out at 11:20pm. Sexy cutouts on the back. Only problem is that it could quite possibly look like a (maxi)dress on me ;P.

Happy enough for the night. Catch you later! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment